We need your help to keep fires from starting. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Be mindful of your mid-day activities when grass is driest and temperatures are hottest.
- Don't park your hot vehicle engine over dry grass or vegetation.
- Don't mow your dry lawn during the heat of the day.
- Pay attention to Red Flag Warning and Fire Weather Watch alerts
- Look up your local fire restrictions before working outside or recreating.
- Report fires as soon as you can to emergency services.
See a full list of all fire season restrictions at www.oregon.gov/odf/fire